*Forgive Even the Most Difficult Situations
Guided Meditation for Letting Go & Forgiveness
The english word "forgiveness" is not found in other countries. Their type of forgiveness is - to release, to let go, to hold harmless.
Nearly everyone has been hurt by the words or actions of others. Holding onto the emotions of those words or actions can damage your health, wealth, relationships etc.
Holding onto anger and resentment has been proven to speed up the process of atherosclerosis, in which fatty plaques build up in arteries:
"American College of Cardiology, evidence supports the link between emotions and heart disease. To be specific, anger and hostility are significantly associated with more heart problems in initially healthy people, as well as a worse outcome for patients already diagnosed with heart disease."
Letting go of anger and resentment does achieve:
- Less stress, hostility and anxiety
- Improved health (heart health and lower blood pressure)
- Greater spiritual and psychological wellbeing
- The flow after using this audio is a feeling of lightness and being brighter. As you eliminate the old that has held you back you are able to see opportunity and possibility everywhere.
- Enjoy the freedom and release.
To forgive is divine – as the saying goes. But forgiving some situations and people is often not easy. This guided audio program will take you through a profoundly powerful exercise to release you. Releasing is really the essence of forgiveness and this powerful technique can be used even if the situation seems dangerously unforgivable.
We cannot control others but we can correct our own choices and negative emotions allowing you to re-write your life story so it no longer has resentment. You'll notice an immediate shift in your consciousness.